- 2 cups Bobs Red Mill 1 to 1 flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ¾ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 6 oz. nonfat vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup milk
- 3 Tbs. canola oil
- 2 grapefruits, segments coarsely chopped, juice reserved for Glaze
- 1 Tbs. grapefruit zest
- 3 Tbs poppy seeds
- ⅔ cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 Tbs. plus 1 tsp. freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in large bowl. Set aside.
- Beat eggs in separate bowl. Blend yogurt, milk, and canola oil into eggs. Gently stir in grapefruit pieces, zest and poppy seeds being careful not to smash the grapefruit pieces.
- Add the egg mixture to flour mixture and fold until just moistened and no lumps remain.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan, and bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until deep brown around edges, and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 1 hour on wire rack then remove from pan and cool completely.
Whisk together confectioners’ sugar and 1 Tbs. grapefruit juice in small bowl. If it’s not a pourable consistency slowly add 1/2 tsp at a time until you reach the desired consistency. Place foil beneath wire rack to catch drips. Drizzle Glaze over loaf. Allow Glaze to set before slicing.