Madame Cocoa's Adventures in Paris - Top Paris Chocolate Spots
Madame Cocoa posted a lovely album of photos taken in Paris in September 2008.There are some very lovely photos that remind me of my last trip there, but only a few of the photos are identifiable. SO - let's play a game of "Tag The Photos" and all ChocolateLife members are invited to play.
At the same time, let's compile a list of top chocolate spots in Paris. I will start out with some of mine.
- #1 - a l'Etoile d'Or - Best chocolate store in Paris selling many brands.
Chocolatiers' Shops (I have personally visited, that I can remember)
- Christian Constant
- Sadaharu Aoki
- Pierre Herme
- Jean-Paul Hevin (multiple)
- Gerard Mulot
- La Maison du Chocolat (multiple)
- Marquise du Sevigne
- #1 - la Charlotte de l'Isle (Ile St Louis)
- Cafe de Flore
Chocolatiers I Must Seek Out on my Next Trip
- Patrick Roger
- Michel Chaudun
- A la Reine Astrid
- Atelier du Bayonne (but love the presentation)