How To Cool Off Best With Hot Rewarding Beef Stew
Can Hot Timely Beef Stew Value Unlock Cool Success?
The heat may still be on outside, but warm dishes like beef stew shouldn’t be left out in the cold. Strictly speaking, warm meals are wonderful even in summer. They are easily digestible, help keep the belly full, satisfied and contribute to a well toned hot weather body.
Believe it or not, warm nutritious foods can reduce the sometimes bloated feeling brought on by eating and drinking cold substances. To help you achieve a sexy happy belly, here is a delicious recipe to start you on your way. I love this yummy beef stew. I eat it at least once a week. Consider preparing it in larger portions to freeze it for later. It is simple, delicious and nutritious — the perfect warm meal for your happy belly.
Beef Stew Recipe
- 1lbs Grass-Fed Beef Stew
- 3 Large Yellow Kumara(Sweet Potato) or 4-5 Regular Potatoes
- 5-6 Carrots
- 1 Onion
- 1 tea spoon Thyme
- 2 tea spoons Himalayan Salt
- 2 tea spoons Black Pepper
- 1 tea spoon Paprika
- 2tbsp Grass-Fed Butter
- 1 Can Organic Crushed Tomatoes
- Peel potatoes, carrots and onion. Chop potatoes and carrots in medium size cubes and the onion in thin smaller slices.
- In a cooking pot, add the 2tbsp of butter and let them melt.
- Add the beef stew and onion. On high heat, mix and stir until the beef starts turning golden-brown.
- Lower heat to Medium Low and add 2-3 cups of Water and bring the water to boil.
- Lower the heat to low and add the remaining ingredients.
- Cover the pot, and let cool for about 1 hour and 30min, or until the meat starts turning soft and can easily break into pieces.
- You may serve this dish with sautéed vegetables, like asparagus, green beans or a green salad, on the side.
Enjoy your nourishing meal.
Got a #beefstew variation to warm you up in the heat? Please share with us @Kitchology and @kitchenchick123.