Enjoy This Guaranteed Bargain Healthy Burger
An Easy Way To Enjoy A Yummy Healthy Burger
Finishing one of those can make you feel like you’ve put on a few pounds in just minutes, don’t you think? Don’t you also think you deserve something more nourishing for your body? Download Kitchology’s Eat.Better app to find other nourishing recipes .
What if I told you there’s good news? What if I also told you, this healthy burger is available at an affordable price and is ready in minutes when you want it? Even better news? I have a recipe that will make your lean burger even more delicious and nutritious.
To keep your experience a healthy one, look for beef that has at least an 80% meat/20% fat ratio. Remember to buy grass fed, non-antibiotic or growth hormone injected beef. Also, limit the amount of fatty sauces and instead focus on using more green veggies when possible. You can also cut the fat by adding a creamy yogurt like I did in this recipe.
1 Grass-fed Beef Patty (e.g. Grass Fed Angus Burgers)
1 Gluten Free Burger Bun (e.g. Udi’s GF Burger)
handful of Baby Arugula
1/2 Organic Tomato Sliced
few slices of Onion
1 Pickle cut in thin slices
1/4 cup Healthy Mayo (e.g. Avocado Oil Mayo)
1/2 cup Siggis Plain Yogurt
1 Garlic Clove
2-3 sprigs of Dill
1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Cook the beef patty. Place in an oven and bake at 400 F for 25min.
- For the sauce, add yogurt, mayo, finely chopped garlic and dill into a bowl. Add the sea salt and mix well, until all ingredients are blend.
- Toast burger buns (if you desire).
- Stack beef patty with arugula, tomato pickle and onion.
- Pour white sauce over stacked patty. Top with other bun half.
- You’re Ready! Bite into your excellent, juicy and healthy burger.
How do you like your #healthyburger done? Share with us @Kitchology and @Kitchenchick123.